Geotab ITS makes debut at Geotab Connect 2024
Geotab ITS is thrilled to announce our participation in Geotab Connect 2024, a conference experience that brings together industry leaders, experts and professionals to discuss the latest trends and innovations in transportation data and telematics projects, connected vehicle technology, and more.
It’s our first time being part of this empowering event, and we’re excited to share new, diverse and thought-provoking perspectives with attendees. Will you be joining us in February?
Register here and learn more about the Geotab ITS presence at the show.
Specialized insights for transportation data professionals
As a transportation and data professional, your work is vital for keeping our communities connected, and we want to empower you with the knowledge and insights you need to tackle all your upcoming projects.
Geotab ITS is already a trusted source for actionable transportation insights, generating over 50 billion data records to help customers improve and optimize their transportation systems.
And now, we’re excited to be your trusted source of information at Geotab Connect 2024, with our lineup of specialized sessions designed to elevate your capabilities in your role as a transportation professional.
Our Connect agenda is packed with sessions designed just for you. Here’s a sneak peek at the Geotab ITS sessions you can gear up for on Thursday, February 15, 2024:
- Influencing the Future of State Freight Plans: Learn best practices in using Altitude data for advanced state freight plans with Geotab ITS’ primary source data. Gain confidence in your planning and policy recommendations through insightful case studies.
- The Impact of Accuracy and Granularity in Commercial Truck Parking Activity: Tackle parking congestion effectively. Discover how Altitude’s Stop Analytics can improve commercial vehicle parking prioritization and pave the way for new truck parking infrastructure projects.
- What to Do About the Electrification of North America’s Commercial Fleet: Harness the power of transportation data for informed decisions on your road networks. Gain insights from case studies and learn how Geotab products inform electrification infrastructure planning.
- How Research on the Horizon turns into the ‘Art of the Possible’: Explore how Geotab’s ecosystem enriches Altitude with contextual data and offers a sneak peek into long-term data science research projects for comprehensive commercial vehicle insights
- Driving Transportation Insights: Altitude Product Overview: Get a glimpse into our product development plans and see how Altitude will boost efficiency, sustainability, equity, profitability, and safety in transportation
An interactive conference experience
After soaking up all that knowledge, you’ll still have more to explore:
Hear success stories and best practices from data and transportation leaders during a fireside chat and partner presentations. Walk away with key lessons, strategies and a vision for the future of connected communities.
Join us for a guided show floor walk-through, where you can explore the Marketplace Exhibition Hall and ecosystem that fuels our data and transportation insights.
Then prepare to unwind and network with like-minded professionals at our Geotab ITS Connect Reception. Good food, great drinks and excellent conversation await!
Join us in Las Vegas
Geotab Connect 2024 is happening at the stunning Resorts World in Las Vegas, Nevada from February 14-16, 2024.
Located just a short 15-minute drive from Harry Reid International Airport, you’ll be enjoying the sights and sounds (and informative sessions) in no time. Be sure to book your room in our block before January 19, 2024.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to gain insights, connect with industry leaders and transform your transportation projects. We look forward to seeing you there!
You might also be interested in
Planning of truck electrification infrastructure using emerging telematics data
Register for our upcoming webinar on how to use new telematics data to devise smarter truck electrification infrastructure plans.
CPRG environmental grant funding available for eligible organizations
The EPA commissions two competitive environmental grant programs. The respective application deadlines are April 1, 2024 and May 1, 2024
Imminent deadline approaches for ATTAIN transportation funding applications
Eligible organizations looking to secure DOT Federal Highway Administration grant funding are required to apply for ATTAIN by February 2, 2024.